Explore the research that validates our award winning curriculum.
Research-Based Curriculum, Technology, and Tools
Here are just a few examples of the research behind our curriculum and educational technology:
- Using Model Eliciting Activities to Engage Students in Computational Thinking Practices
- Foregrounding Math, Engineering, and Computer Science using Robotics
- Learn to program in half the time!
- Students Learn Programming Faster through Robotic Simulation
- Learning How to Program via Robot Simulation
- The Roles of Badges in the Computer Science Student Network
- Achievement Systems to Boost Achievement Motivation
- Case studies of a robot-based game to shape interests and hone proportional reasoning skills
- Resources for learning robots: Environments and framings connecting math in robotics
- Designing technology activities that teach mathematics
- Using robotics to teach mathematics: Analysis of a curriculum designed and implemented
Robomatter Inc. 210 Sixth Avenue, Suite 3570 Pittsburgh, PA 15222-2616
Main Office: 412-312-3100